Chemical Dependency Treatment Associates Inc. provides comprehensive and outcome-based services to chemically dependent people and their families in a safe, sustainable and diverse environment. All services are offered on an out-client basis. CDTA treats clients at all stages of the substance abuse cycle:
• Active users who have never sought formal treatment.
• Prescription opioid users whose use of opioids is out of control.
• Clients in the early stages of recovery who are struggling with physical withdrawal and cravings.
• Clients active in recovery who experience a short or long-term relapse.
• Recovering clients who are dealing with family issues related to substance abuse.
Our philosophy is to “meet clients where they are,” with the end-goal being a healthier, more productive life style. We study the most up-to-date research on treating chemical dependency and employ that knowledge to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. CDTA assists with all chemical substances of abuse, including alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, heroin, prescription opioids, methamphetamines, club drugs, and benzodiazepines.
CDTA practices listening, understanding and compassion to guide our clients toward a treatment plan that is realistic and attainable. We take the time and care to assess, plan, measure, reassess and adapt. The working relationships with our clients are dynamic, as is the recovery process.